Sunday, September 30, 2007

Relaxation Tip:

This comes from my Mothers Perpetual Calendar.

Relaxation Tip: Indulge yourself with anything decadent: eat chocolate bonbons, tape your favorite soap opera and watch it in bed after the kids are asleep, order that sexy lingerie from the catalog, splurge on a night out.

What do you do for yourself to relax? Or what helps you relax? For me, I'll be honest, I'm really not sure how to relax. Does that sound crazy? It was hard for me to relax with my friends on our vacation, why, because I was worried about the kids. I did let my guard down and did some things I normally wouldn't do for myself, but I wouldn't say I was completely relaxed.

This week, I'm going to add Relaxation to my list of things to do. Something for myself. I do like to read and since I do have some books to finish reading before the start of winter, that is what I'm going to do. Go to bed 30 minutes early and READ!!!

Here's to a great week!

No comments: