Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Project list..

Have you ever felt as though you never get anything accomplished. Today, for example, I have what feels like a million things to get done and have not done anything. My foyer looks like a war zone, my living room has a ladder and a door in it, my family room is trashed with the kids blankets, my kitchen needs to be cleaned up as the baby decided to empty the drawers, my bathrooms need to be cleaned and that because I live in a house full of boys and I only use one bathroom, my basement needs to be swept and freshened and well my list could go on and on.

So for today, I am going to try and tackle a few things, that I will take in babysteps, 15 minutes at a time:

  • Clean up kitchen
  • Patch holes in foyer walls (lots of small holes and dents that we found when we decided to paint)
  • Vacuum the basement
  • Clean the bathrooms (all 3)
  • Fix dinner, what I'm not sure, so figure out what is for dinner
  • Sew...just for some relaxation
  • Read...need to read my chapter
  • Crochet...working on christmas projects

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: