Monday, June 4, 2007

Home from vacation

We are home from vacation, well we arrived home on Saturday evening. The boys did very well on vacation, but now that we are home they are back to their usual selves. I have some beautiful pictures of the Smokey Mountains and the sites that we saw while we vacationed. I would have been happying hiking everyday, however, the kids did not handle one day of hiking to a waterfall on a paved trail. I'm sure had we tried to take them on a non-paved trail they would have complained even more.

My blog is a work in process. I figure that it will have bits and pieces of different things that I have interests in or that I am working on at any given moment. I plan to post pictures of the kids, sewing projects (if you see anything you like, feel free to contact me for more information), knitting projects (my own patterns and others I have come across), baking (I'll share more information on that later), my faith and whatever else comes to mind.

I'll post some pics later of our trip.

Wendy

No comments: