Monday, June 2, 2008

Just a list

Wow, I didn’t mean to not be posting. But we were gone on vacation and the week we came home I had several things going on (I thought the week would never end). But today, I just have list, a list of things that needs to get done today or at least this week. I’m sure as the week goes the list will grow, but I have a few things that I need to focus on. Here goes:

  • Laundry – Fold and put away 3 loads of colored clothes
  • Laundry – Wash, dry and put away 1 load of colored and 1 load of whites
  • Vacuum – Downstairs and upstairs
  • Sweep – kitchen, foyer, living room, dining room, laundry room and bathroom
  • Mop / Polish – kitchen, foyer, living rm, dining rm, laundry rm and bathroom
  • Clean kitchen – counters, wipe down cabinets
  • Hang cup hooks to hang coffee cups
  • Clean laundry room – is it just me or does cleaning the laundry room make doing the laundry easier? And it seems that this is the room things just get dumped.
  • Tupperware – sort and deliver items from party
  • Hem pants – for my neighbor’s husband 9 pairs pinned, now just to stitch
  • Bedding for neighbor’s daughters (they purchased pre-quilted fabric and it just needs made into their bedding)
  • Star QAL – Weeks 4, 5, 6
  • QAL – Weeks 6, 7, 8
  • Dear Baby Jane – 3 blocks
  • Baby Quilt – work on blocks some more
  • Pa’s Quilt – wow, this has been on my list and really just needs to be finished.
  • Mom’s quilt – again, just needs to be finished.
  • Begin working in the basement - I need to start cleaning and throwing away now that the insurance company has been out (and denied our claim) so that we can figure out what needs to be done.

Well, I guess all of this won’t be completed today, but a big portion of it will. I also need to upload pics from the camera from our trip to the Wisconsin Dells and our trip to visit my family this last weekend. And it has a picture of the quilt I started and completed last week for a baby shower. Hmmm, I can finish things when I put my mind to it.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Anina said...

OK, I'm exhausted just reading that list of yours! Don't try to do it all in one day. Break it down a little. Good luck!