Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three by Three Swap

I am participating in a 9-patch block swap over at twiddletails. I sent off my first 16 blocks at the end of May. I am just no getting around to sharing the pictures. I love to use my camera, I just don't take the time to upload the pictures to the computer, edit them, add them to flickr and then post about them. Anyway, here they are....


Threebythree swap all




Three by Three - May Blocks


I love how they turned out, the pictures do not show their true colors bad lighting due to a windy day outside forced me to take the pictures inside. I can't wait to see what I get in return. I am working on my second set of 16 today. Hmm, will it take me as long to post pics. Probably.

Oh and as a side note, if you go over to twiddletails she is having a giveaway today, Just Because!

1 comment: