Friday, June 5, 2009

Flower Pops

Gotta love cake on a stick or Cake Pops as Bakerella likes to call them. My brother is getting married and all of his sisters had a bridal shower for him in May. Nancy and I decided that we were going to make Cake Pops as favors for our guests. The theme of the wedding is baseball realated and the bride to be loves gerbera daisies (orange ones to be exact). We were both going to make baseballs. I happened across a small daisy cookie cutter in my cookie cutter box and called Nancy and said I would make flowers. Nancy used a white cake mix and I used a chocolate cake mix. I used a M&M for the middle of the flower.

Let me just say, these are addicting.


Flower Pops



And the closeup is not very good, I was in a hurry, but you get the idea.


flower pops 2

No comments: