Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tea Towel and Potholder Swap

As I talked about here, I participated in a Swap over at down---to---earth. The items were to be postmarked by April 26, 2009. My swap partner was on holiday and not able to get a package ready to send to me, so I was waiting to hear back from her. I posted my package to her today. We are already getting busy with summer activities and I didn't want to sit on it any longer, better she has it and is able to use it.

Here is what I sent to her:

2 potholders

Swap Potholders


A dishtowel that I added the same fabrics from the potholders to:

DSC03260


She has chickens and I thought it only appropriate to send her an embroidered tea towel.

DSC03259

Okay, two tea towels, you can't have a rooster without a hen:

DSC03258

I found the embroidery patterns at Vintage Transfer Finds. She has a lot of great embroidery patterns.

We were also supposed to include a sweet or savory recipe. She chose savory, so I sent her our recipe for Sausage & Pepper Pasta.

No comments: