Monday, January 5, 2009

Five & Dime


E-10 Five & Dime
Originally uploaded by wyndesnow

I finished up the girls' quilts this weekend and mailed them off today. Pics of them to come later. I also completed another Dear Baby Jane block this weekend. This one is E-10 Five & Dime. My hand appliqueing is getting better with more practice. This block took me maybe 40 minutes from start to finish, only because I kept getting interrupted by the kids.

The rush of school is back in session and the day to day rush will be settling back in. But I'm still going to move forward with my projects, even if it's only in 15 minute increments!!

2 comments:

Anina said...

Yay! It's so cute! Even 15 minute increments will get you there.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Gorgeous! And a great reminder to all of us that things *do* get done even if it's in small bits of time :) Hope 2009 is treating you well so far!