Thursday, October 11, 2007

what a day - night

No pictures this morning, maybe this afternoon. I have a few projects I'm working on, one being getting the basement picked up (again). How 3 little boys can destroy a room in 5 minutes I will never understand or why it takes us 5 hours to clean it up (not really but it sure feels like it).
I took the 100 acres Personality Quiz and found out that I am ...

Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

I guess many would agree with that classification but I'm really not sure.

Long day yesterday, not much in the way of crafting...the baby was at the Dr, he has a double ear infection, eye infection and since his older brother has strep throat, he probably does also, but they do not test in children under 2 because they never get accurate results. He's on an antibiotic and did not sleep last night. For the first time in his short little life (21-1/2 months) he slept with mom. He never slept with us, he slept in the bassinet next to us and then moved to his crib. But last night, he was crying and I didn't know what else to do, so I brought him to bed with me and we were up several times through the night. but I could at least check his temperature and give him a drink. He's doing better this morning, but is still very clingy.

I am in hopes to finish up a couple of loose ends on projects and then get some pics posted.


No comments: