Monday, May 21, 2007

Latest Additions to my Collection

Well, it's been awhile since I added anything to this and I thought I would take some time and add some photos.


This is a beach bag that I made for a friend of my mom's. She wanted to know if I could make one and so I came up with this simple one.





And then next on my list of sewing was to make my niece a birthday present for her 3rd birthday. She loves her ballet class, likes Strawberry Shortcake and enjoys coloring. I took all of that and came up with this cute little Crayon Bag for her.

It holds 20 crayons and I had 3 coloring books, a reading book and a wipe off learning book in it. I also added some Princess colored pencils.

I will be adding more of my stuff later. For example, some dolls that I have made and other bags.

If anyone is interested I do take special orders and requests. Please email me if you have any.

Wendy

No comments: