Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Smile and fear all in the same breath...

A smile that is knowing that I am going to be successful and fear hoping that I can be successful. Over the next few days, I'm going to post some pictures of bags that I have made and then pictures of cookie baskets that I make and a list of my cookies that I bake. These are both my "side jobs" as being a mom is my "full time" job and I am fortunate for that. But I'd like to have my own business one day when my kids go to school and I think the way to do that is start small and build from that point. The last few Chrismtas' I have sold Cookie Baskets and thought I would try to sell during other times of the year. Just out of luck today I showed one of my fliers and well I received an order for three baskets. It's the same with my bags, I made one and have made 15 since. So why not put pictures up and get the word out.

No comments: