Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A little challenge for me...

I've started reading again. I stopped reading for some reason and I'm really not sure why. I had a book on my nightstand that I started reading before I had my 3rd son in December of 2006. The book is A Salty Piece of Land by Jimmy Buffett. I loved the book, long book, great read, I just could not finish it. I was reading a John Grisham book, The Innocent Man, and I finished it one evening and decided that before I start another book I needed to finish A Salty Piece of Land. I did, I finished it. This was before the New Year came in. In December, I read 2 books, Sisters by Danielle Steele and The Innocent Man , and then finished A Salty Piece of Land.

My goal for this year is to read 2 books a month. This month I have read Playing for Pizza by John Grisham and am currently reading The Same Sweet Girls by Cassandra King. When I finish this book, I'm not sure what I will read but I will be sure to update my list in my sidebar. Any recommendations??

1 comment:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Ooh I see Eat, Pray, Love is on your list--I loved that book :)

Happy reading!