Friday, July 6, 2007

Realization...

I have realized in the last few days that my life is in Chaos. I could not figure out what has caused the change of events that has made me feel out of control. And then the light bulb went off over my head. Over the last 4-6 weeks, I have been neglecting my devotional readings and my other reading. I am currently reading 8-Weeks to a Well-Behaved Child and have been building new routines for the boys and watching how I speak to them. I am participating in the Honor your Husband Challenge over at Fruit in Season and have been working on being kinder to my husband. But over the course I have lost the part about taking care of me. So this afternoon, I'm going to set aside so me time with my devotions and a new book. I'll be back later to post pictures of 3 dresses that I have completed today.

No comments: