Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It is finally over...

Finally, a break for all of us who have been shopping (not me, my husband did most of it for the kids and I only helped with the in-laws, chose my family and friend gifts and of course his gifts). Wow, I guess I did do more shopping than I thought. But I chose to do the majority of my shopping online, this way I did not have to get out with the little ones in the crowds.

I received this newsletter in my inbox today. This is the blurb that I am required to post: Aby Garvey is a professional organizer and the owner of simplify 101, inc. Her mission is to help you create time and space for what matters most in your home and life. Aby is the author of the e-book "the happy scrapper - simple solutions to get organized and get scrapping!" Visit the simplify 101 website for organizing ideas and to subscribe to Aby's organizing email newsletter.
Anyway, it has some great tips. And I 'm going to use them to get the new toys. clothes, games and what nots in place.

And for me, so well deserved sewing time for myself. My quilt-along squares have fallen behind and I need to catch up. My time at the gym has fallen off and I need to get back in the routine.

As for New Years...I'm not sure what we will be doing. No plans have been made thus far. And for resolutions, I try not to make them because I always fail at following through with them. Instead for the upcoming new year I have made a Hopes & Dreams Jar . I can put my thoughts, things I want to accomplish and things I dream of doing and re-read those at the end of the year and see how many of those small pieces of paper were accomplished!

Have a great day!

No comments: