- To be kind and loving towards my husband when he comes home from work. I understand he's had a hard day and to not make things harder on him by being a grump and rude when he comes home.
- Not be short with him. Watch how I talk towards him. Don't take the troubles of the day out on him.
- Speak openly with him about what is bothering me, but talk nicely and not be so harsh.
But I am also going to work on these for this week:
- Get the office cleaned up and organized. It's a diseaster and he has made comments about wanting to get it cleaned up.
- Don't complain. Not only to him or about him. But no complaining in general. I feel as though I have become a negative person and that's not who I am.
Have a wonderful and blessed week.